Career at bee smart city
"Smile, you are changing the world!" - these are the empowering words our employees embrace. At bee smart city, we are dedicated to creating sustainable cities and regions. Are you ready to join our mission? Explore our exciting career opportunities now.
Why choose a career with us?
Many employees seek meaningful work they can take pride in. At bee smart city, we offer much more. Our office culture promotes openness, agility, and trust, all in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. With a flat hierarchy, our team is encouraged to be flexible in task distribution, fostering personal growth and learning. When hiring new team members, we look for individuals with a clear vision for their career, who are willing to explore new approaches to achieving their goals and adapt to our flexible company structure.
At bee smart city, our mission is to help change the world by creating livable, smart and sustainable cities and regions for all citizens. To achieve this mission, we offer consulting services and develop products that accelerate the transformation of municipalities into smart cities and regions. Furthermore, we have established a global network where all smart city-interested persons or organizations can exchange ideas and learn from each other. This includes cities, regions, municipalities, solution providers, universities and researchers as well as citizens, who can come together to discuss the latest trends and discover new solutions.
Why choose bee smart city?
Coffee machine, fruit basket, development opportunities, training, work-life balance, office foosball? We don't just boast about these perks, they are a given for us. But why should you apply to join our team? The answer is simple: we are different, and we offer even more:
- We are a modern, international, and flexible team, not too big and not too small.
- We are growing in an incredibly exciting, future-oriented, and sustainable market.
- We are highly flexible: we don't mind where or when you work, as long as you deliver results.
- We trust our employees from day one. Appreciation is crucial to us because only those who feel valued can achieve great results. Your personal and professional growth is our priority. We are looking for individuals who are motivated to work on shaping the cities of tomorrow.
Your benefits at bee smart city:
- Flexible working hours, whether in the comfort of your home office or our modern office in Mülheim an der Ruhr
- Work-life balance
- Meaningful tasks with positive outcomes and successes
- Impact in everything you do!
- Flat hierarchies/agile work culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities through tailored training programs
- Attractive salary/variable compensation models/company pension scheme
- Influence/decision-making freedom
- Intensive onboarding/mentoring
- and much more
Gender equality at bee smart city
Diversity and inclusion are integral parts of our company culture. We are committed to these principles in our mission statement, our leadership principles, and by signing the "Charter of Diversity." We support and foster a diverse and vibrant community of employees, in accordance with the "UN Standards of Conduct for Business."
On our website, we prioritize clear and inclusive language. Therefore, we strive to use gender-neutral terms whenever possible and otherwise include all genders.
How can I become part of the team?
Forget about traditional applications; if you resonate with a position and believe you would be a good fit, give us a call or send us an email. What matters most to us is finding the right match, not the grades on your transcript. Let's shape your future together!
Where can I find the open positions?
Whether you're a student or an experienced professional in fields like Business Development, Digital Marketing, Consulting, or Content Writing, if you're seeking a job in the exciting realm of Smart City topics, you've come to the right place. We have something for everyone, so take a look at our open positions.
Discover Career OpportunitiesWe are currently seeking support in various areas of our company - from working students to part-time and full-time employees. Our job overview provides you with an overview of the current vacancies.
We answer your career questions
- Have you explored our current job openings and still have questions?
- Are you interested in submitting an application and want to inquire about additional opportunities beyond the current job postings?
- Do you have any professional inquiries about our company, team, services, or products that we offer?
Feel free to reach out to us, we are excited to answer any questions you may have.